||One award of $150.
| Eligibility Criteria
||Recipient must be enrolled in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and have financial need.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from email@example.com or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||College of Nursing and Health Sciences Scholarship Committee will select the recipient.
| Selection Deadline
||Selection will be made prior to the Nursing scholarship dinner.
| Thank You
||The recipient should send two thank you notes, one addressed Edward Donnellan and another one addressed to Sarah Donnellan. Edward and Sarah are the children of David Donnellan, the donor who created this fund. The thank you notes should be sent in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation office.