||One award of $500.
| Eligibility Criteria
||The recipient must be a full or part-time graduate student admitted to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences with emphasis in adult or family health nursing and a research or practice interest in AIDS or other terminal diseases.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from email@example.com or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||Graduate faculty members of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences Scholarship Committee will review applications and make recommendations for initial and continuing recipients. In the event there is no student specifically eligible, the committee may select a graduate student with a related interest.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the scholarship dinner.
| Special Notes
||Funds for the scholarship shall come from the earnings of the fund.
| Thank You
||A thank you note should be sent to Mrs. Teresa Kallio, in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.