||A variable number of awards up to $1,000. Total amount available is $1,000.
| Eligibility Criteria
||The recipient(s) must be of proven scholastic ability, of at least sophomore standing and be enrolled in Nursing at the time of award. Financial need may be considered but is not necessarily a factor.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from firstname.lastname@example.org or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||Selection procedures are to be determined by the Scholarship Committee upon the approval of the dean of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the Nursing scholarship dinner
| Thank You
||A thank you note should be addressed to the Huston Family and sent in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation office.