||One award at $1,500 or two awards of $1,000.
| Eligibility Criteria
||Applicant(s) must be an admitted student in the BSN completion program who is presently working in long term health care. This will consist of nursing homes, group homes for the elderly, assisted living facilities palliative care or hospice. Applicants must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA and must be presently enrolled in at least one course in the nursing major (CND or NRSG prefix course) in order to be considered.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from firstname.lastname@example.org or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||Based on the criteria above.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the Nursing scholarship dinner.
||The Dean of Nursing and Health Sciences will send a copy of the award letter to the Foundation office and US Bank.
| Thank You
||The recipient is requested to write a thank you letter addressed to 'Dear Donor' and send it in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.