||Five awards of $500.
| Eligibility Criteria
||The recipient must be accepted to the graduate or undergraduate nursing program with demonstrated financial need. The preference is that the recipient be a graduate of McDonell High School in Chippewa Falls, WI. If there is no qualified applicant from McDonell, then selection should be made of a graduate of Chippewa Falls or Bloomer High Schools. If there is still no qualified applicant, then the recipient can be selected who has graduated from any other school district in Wisconsin.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from email@example.com or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||The nursing Scholarship Committee will review applications and select the recipient.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the nursing scholarship dinner.
| Thank You
||The recipient should send a thank you letter to Robert Wiensch, husband of the late Joan Wiensch, in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.