||One award of $700.
| Eligibility Criteria
||The recipient must be enrolled full- or part-time as a graduate student in nursing. Preference will be given to students enrolled in the nursing administration role preparation. In the event there are no nursing administration applicants, the scholarship may be awarded to a student enrolled in the nurse educator role preparation.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from firstname.lastname@example.org or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||The Scholarship and Awards Committee will review applications and recommend a recipient to the dean.
| Selection Deadline
||On or about May 1.
| Special Notes
||Established by Mary Ellen Stolder to honor Dr. Bottoms for her leadership and mentorship. Dr. Bottoms joined the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty in 1985. She served as Director of Evaluation and was named the Associate Dean of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences in 1991. Marge Bottoms was named Educational Administrator for the College in 1995 and served in that capacity until 1998. She then served as the chair of the nursing systems department until her retirement in 2000. Dr. Bottoms exemplified the servant leader during her career, and she was influential as a mentor to faculty and many of the graduate students in the education and administration role preparations.
| Thank You
||A thank you should be directed to the donor, Ms. Mary Ellen Stolder, through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.