||One award of $150.
| Eligibility Criteria
||Applicants must have already completed a two year RN program and be accepted to UW-Eau Claire to complete a BSN degree.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from email@example.com or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||The Nursing Scholarship Committee will select a recipient.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the Nursing program banquet.
| Special Notes
||This fund was created by seven RN students in 1986 to acknowledge an outstanding Nursing student.
| Thank You
||The recipient should send a thank-you note to the dean of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, in care of the UW- Eau Claire Foundation.