||One award of $1,800.
| Eligibility Criteria
||The recipient must be enrolled as a graduate student, full- or part-time in nursing. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a strong interest and enthusiasm for working with families with children.
| Application Procedure
||To be considered for scholarships from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, you must be an admitted nursing student and meet any additional criteria as stated by the scholarships. In order to apply, please follow this link to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network: http://uwec.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com. This is an online scholarship application site managed by the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. Once you have entered the site, follow the directions below:
- Use your UW-Eau Claire credentials (your UW-Eau Claire User Name and Password) to log-in to the site
- Navigate to the College of Nursing Scholarship Application
- This single application allows you to apply for all Nursing scholarships for which you are eligible
- After you have submitted your completed application, please look for an email communication from email@example.com or Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network explaining your next steps
- In April, if you have been awarded scholarships, you will receive an email from this same address which will direct you to go back to the Gold for Blugolds Scholarship Network to review your scholarship(s)
- You will also receive a letter from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences announcing any scholarships you have been awarded
| Selection Procedure
||The nursing Scholarship Committee will review applications and recommend a recipient to the dean.
| Selection Deadline
||Prior to the nursing scholarship dinner.
| Special Notes
||Dr. Bryan was a member of the School of Nursing faculty from 1987 until her death in 2001. Audrey was an enthusiastic pediatric nurse practitioner, a passionate educator, and a dedicated researcher. She cared deeply about families and was especially committed to assisting families to be successful and to enjoy parenting their young children. 'Children will challenge us. If they didn't, we would never let them go to learn new things, to do new things....to become the person they will become,' she said.
| Thank You
||A thank you note should be sent to Rev. Thomas Bryan and Family in care of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.